Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Daily Outfit - The Emily and Fin Claudia Dress

Claudia Dress - Emily and Fin via Modcloth
Headscarf - ?
White gloves - vintage
Judy Sunglasses - Collectif via Gwynnies
White ballet pumps - Kmart 

When I pulled the Emily and Fin Claudia dress out of my stylish surprise package from Modcloth (which I blogged about here) it instantly put me in mind of a Jack Vettriano painting. I can't find the exact one but I think it may be one of these or perhaps I mushed them altogether in my mind:
I absolutely adore this dress it is fantastic quality, the material is lightweight and it even has pockets! What more could a girl ask for? I wore this ensemble on the second day of our trip to Mount Tamborine which I will blog about soon.
 We snapped these shots on our walk down to Curtis Falls first thing n the morning. We woke up super early on the second day and went out to find a cafe that was open for breakfast only to find that places on the mountain don't open until 9 so we decided to do the walk first to take up some time until we could grab some breakfast. The falls were stunning but I will share the pics with you in another post!

No comments:

Post a Comment