Thursday, November 19, 2009

Emma aime ... Amelie

Amelie is one of my favourite movies ever! I just adore Audrey Tautou!

Chic and Charming has a brilliant blog on everything you will need to live like Amelie but here are some extra items that they did not mention that you may need in order to live the Fabulous life of Amelie Poulin:

Amelie's accessories:
Some lovely french perfume. I love the scent of L'Occitanes Eau des 4 Relnes. It comes in this gorgeous vintage style bottle and at $49.99 its very reasonable.
Amelie Perfume @ Emma aime This gorgeous vintage travel case is similar to the one Amelie carries when she is leaving home and heading for Montmartre. This travel case is being sold by Back Thenish Vintage on Etsy. Get it here.Amelie case @ Emma aime
For rainy days in Paris try this cute red and white dot umbrella similar to the one Amelie has You can get yours at dotcomgiftshop.com for only £14.95

Amelie umbrella @ Emma aime I hope you like my selection and as I just cant get enough of this movie I will most likely bring you more blogs about it in the near future. In the meantime why not watch Amelie for yourself?

She'll Change Your Life dear readers ... x

No comments:

Post a Comment