Saturday, February 6, 2010

Dreaming of a Winter Wonderland

With this weeks disgustingly muggy Sydney weather finally breaking into storms, I find myself for some reason dreaming of colder climes. I never thought I'd say this but I'm actually jealous of the folks back in Blighty. Having said that I think I've got a romanticised view of the gorgeous snowy Winter they're having. I'm sure the reality of it isn't so nice and I know for a fact if I was there I would be cold, miserable and seriously considering hibernation until Spring!

I've already been planning my winter wardrobe and I will definitely be adding Stop Staring's Lula Dress in Eggplant. Stop Staring describe it as:

Timeless and Classic, this dress will remain a part of your wardrobe for years to come. The Lula is made out of a soft 4-way stretch fabric, and really is perfect for all occasions. You will not only be the center of attention, but you will have accomplished this in a very classy and discreet way. The ultimate in glamour allure, the eggplant color is just the perfect shade for all skintypes. Features an adorable sweetheart neckline finished with black piping detail. The sleeves are a slight cap, just the way they wore them in the 1940s. The skirt is fun and flirty with a beautiful bias cut fishtail. Beautiful gathers at the bustline, and a form shaping midriff all to embrace the female form. Ultra lux and ultra Glam! Designers pick for its flirty yet classy flare!

Here is my Polyvore set of how I imagine wearing this dress!

What will you be wearing this winter dear readers ... x

No comments:

Post a Comment