Thursday, February 18, 2010

Emma aime - In the Kitchen!

cupcakes @ Emma aime The UN girlies are getting together at the lovely Miss L's to celebrate another birthday. This time it's our crazy Italian fairy! I promised Miss L's daughter, Little Miss Piggy that if she behaves all week I will bring her some cupcakes when we come to her house on Friday. This was answered with a squeal of delight. So here's my baking efforts.
Cupcake collage at Emma aimeLets see what Miss Piggy thinks:

Miss Piggy @ Emma aimeAs he's a pro the hubby has been drafted in to make the birthday cake. Here it is in all its gorgeousness: Strawberry Sponge @ Emma aime

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Look at you :) Those cupcakes look delightfully fun, and yummy! and that cake is beautiful and I bet it tasted divine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I'm no baker although the cupcakes did go down well with the kids! but i think the hubby certainly took the cake on this one! I was just delicious especially acompanied by a glass of pink champagne! x

    ReplyDelete