Saturday, May 1, 2010

A great bargain night out at the trots

The hubby and I headed over to Harold Park Paceway last night to take advantage of their $30 for $10 offer that's on the last Friday of every month. You pay $10 for entry fee and receive $30 dollars worth of food and drink vouchers split into $15 for beverages and $15 for food. So all you need is $10 and a few dollars extra betting money for a great night out!
The night was a little chillsome so I wore my new bunny ears jumper. If you think this jumper dress is as cute as I do you can still buy them from eBay! I would have done an outfit post but I'm not quite happy with how the outfit turned out. I am desperately trying to get my hands on a pair of Wittner Japan shoes in candy pink so I can put together the outfit that is in my head! So if anyone knows where I can get a pair in size 7 please let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment