Saturday, June 5, 2010

The First Australian Burlesque Festival

I'm super excited today dear readers as after a few weeks of illness I'm feeling much better and ready to go out and see all the best entertainment Sydney has to offer. That's why I've secured my tickets for Friday nights 'The Big Tease' just one of the shows on offer as part of the first Australian Burlesque Festival.

The festival is running in both Melbourne and Sydney and features Australia's most illustrious and glamorous burlesque beauties, rising stars and International guests. The festival has something for everyone, with showcases of different burlesque styles: from circus inspired to traditional glamour, from the most skilled and adored artists of tease to the rising stars of the new burlesque, the first annual Australian Burlesque Festival promises to go off with a bang!

For more information check out the Festivals website above. I'll be there on Friday night and will post my revue of the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment