Sunday, August 22, 2010

What Emma Did - 22 August 2010

This week I have been:

♥ Having a lovely afternoon stroll amongst the camellias at the E G Waterhouse National Camellia Gardens with the hubby.
♥ Buying sexy underwear with the Purple Fairy for her wedding anniversary
♥ Buying myself a new Singer 8280 sewing machine
♥ Beautifying my boudoir with new curtains
♥ Receiving a gorgeous gift of a portrait from a fab artist friends Pops Grant
(I will post a pic once its framed)
♥
Getting the materials to make my niece a super cute lamb hoody towel and bath mit for the baby.
♥
Having Foxtel installed in an attempt to avoid all election related television

1 comment:

  1. Hi Emma, I just nominated you for a blog award! I love the 'What Emma Did' section of your blog - so don't stop posting them :)

    Blog award Part 1 and Part 2

    ReplyDelete