Sunday, August 8, 2010

What Emma Did: 8th August 2010

This week I have been:

Going to see the hilarious and highly un-PC Stephen Lynch at the Metro Theatre
Picking up a sewing machine from Charlotte Rose and then finding it has no pedal or instructions so unfortunately wont be any use to me.
Going to Lunch for Lady Dianne's birthday with the family.
Clearing out our second bedroom in preparation for when my sister comes in 3 weeks and listing some stuff on eBay.
Starting on the list of 100 books to read before you die from the 101 things to do before you die book.
Continuing with my list of the 100 films to see before you die from the 101 things to do before you die book (I think I must have watched about 20 films this week!)

Getting in the spring mood with some spring cleaning and coming across this fab article on the subject!

So all in all its been another quiet week unfortunately this may be the case for the next few weeks until the Hubby finishes college. He's working 7 days at the moment and going to college 4 days so we really don't have time to do a lot together at the moment. Ahh well my sister is coming over in 3 weeks so I'm sure I'll have more interesting things to talk about then! In the meantime I'll leave you with this clip of the highly amusing and deeply inappropriate Stephen Lynch.

2 comments:

  1. My mom has the same problem. Sewing machine with no pedal. She lost it somewhere. :-)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah its a bummer! I thought I might be able to track one down on the internet somewhere but no such luck so i'm abandoning the machine and getting a new one!

    ReplyDelete