Saturday, November 20, 2010

Sun Tans and Speculation

The hubby and I hopped on the ferry to Bundeena on Thursday to spend a sunny afternoon on Horderns beach with the hubby's dad and some friends. The beaches of the national park are beautiful and practically deserted so while I spent my time sunning myself the boys had a few beers and speculated on the three helicopters circling Cronulla. I seemed to notice a correlation between number of beers consumed and the wildness of the speculation.

It was only on asking the captain on the ferry back to Cronulla that we actually found out the helicopters were trying to get shots of Glenn McGrath wedding so nothing like the shark attacks the boys had been speculating so I think they were a little disappointed but on the plus side I have a famous neighbour (or sort of neighbour hes a few streets down from us but hey!)

I'll leave you with a few shots of the gorgeous Horderns beach:

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely way to spend the afternoon and such a beautiful beach!

    P.s. I've given you an award, stop over and see. http://sailingoveracardboardsea.blogspot.com/2010/11/award.html

    ReplyDelete