Sunday, November 28, 2010

What Emma Did - 28th November 2010

This week I have been:
Sunning myself on a windy Wattamolla beach
Seeing the dental consultant about removing a painful wisdom tooth
Going out to dinner with the lovely UN girlies and their partners
Doing my first proper shift in the new job
Buying Christmas presents for my family back in England
Trying to track down Roger and Gallet products in the Carnation scent (now sadly discontinued)
Working on a nappy stacker for my niece and great niece who is due at any moment
Taking the hubby's Mum (who arrived on Thursday) out to see Fame (which was fabulous) and out to diner at Satang Thai after so I could get my Pad Thai fix!


*** By the by, when I got my sewing machine out yesterday to knock up the nappy stacker for the imminent new baby it occurred to me I still haven't posted pictures of the gypsy top I made a few month back so I will try to get a post done soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment