Sunday, February 13, 2011

What Emma Did - 13th February 2011

I cant believe its been a week since I last posted. I did plan on posting on the Chinese New Year Parade but unfortunately just as we were leaving home to catch the train into the city a big storm blew in and we didn't fancy standing outside in the cold and wet so we gave it a miss. Ahh well there's always next year. As for the rest of the week I have been:

Looking at units and being accepted on one that we put the forms in for in the space of two hours!
Packing our thousands of books
Making a huge shopping list for an epic shopping trip to Ikea
Organising a cleaning party to clean the old place with the UN girlies
Enjoying ice cream by the sea on my break between jobs (I can't believe this is our first icecreamery trip of the summer)
Abandoning our valentines day trip plans as we're both working on the day and will be too busy unpacking at the new place
Being kept awake until after two by our noisy neighbours when I had to be up for work at 5!
Getting up at 1am to have a cup of tea and de-stress from noisy neighbours and spilling half a cup of boiling water down my leg!

No comments:

Post a Comment