Sunday, July 17, 2011

The Life Overhaul - Update 17th July 2011

Hello again dear readers. Firstly an apology that the blog has been a bit thin on content over the last few weeks. I'm fighting off a nasty chest infection on top of working more hours so any free time I have is spent curled up on the sofa with a cup of tea feeling sorry for myself. I figured while I have a whole morning to myself I'll get some posts done and dusted then I can just upload them throughout the week!

Firstly I realised I haven't posted an update on 'The Life Overhaul' for a while so I'll bring you that (for anyone whose interested!). I mentioned before that I had booked my pin up shoot with the lovely Bex of Bexterity well the date is set for 8th August. I'll post a copy of my pics as soon as I receive the after that.

I have re-booked the 'Learn to Love Your Sewing Machine' course for September as I unwisely booked myself onto the course the day after I got back from Fiji and I woke up with a disgusting migraine that day so the lovely people at Sutherland and St George Community College were nice enough to transfer me onto the September Course.

I have also spotted a bike seller just down the road from me whole sells these fabulous retro inspired bikes so as soon as the weather warms up I will bag myself one!

No comments:

Post a Comment