Saturday, September 17, 2011

Arbonne's FC5 Deep Cleansing Mask

I've recently started getting my eyebrows shaped and tinted regularly and at my most recent appointment my beautician started talking to me about my skin. I have to confess I don't use many products on my face as I have super sensitive skin and have had some bad experiences with products in the past so I tend to just stick to the Simple range of products.

Since starting working at the bakery I find my skin has been quite dry and moisterising doesn't seem to be helping. My beautician explained that the dry skin forms a crust layer so even if you moisterise it just sits on top of the skin.

Arbonne's FC5 Deep Cleansing Mask breaks down this crust layer and draws out impurities from the skin. My beautician did advise that you feel a slight tingling as the product works but not to worry about it. When I first started using the product it felt more like a burning sensation so I almost panicked and washed it off but it soon stopped tingling.

I've been using the Deep Cleansing Mask twice a week for a few weeks now and my skin in definitely looking clearer and more healthy. At $52 Arbonne's FC5 Deep Cleansing Mask isnt cheap but it's definitely worth splashing out on.

No comments:

Post a Comment