Saturday, September 24, 2011

The Life Overhaul - Update 24th September 2011


I had my Learn to Love Your Sewing Machine. Unfortunately while I love my sewing machine it doesn't love me and broke down half way through the day and nothing I or the tutor did could get it working again! Thankfully the tutor had a spare sewing machine I could use and gave me the number of her neighbor who is a sewing machine mechanic.

The course was very informative for a relative novice like me and while I knew how to do some things I did learn quite a few new techniques and how to use all the gadgets and stitches on my machine. Once I have my machine fixed I will be sure to practice the techniques I learnt and I definitely want to sign up for the dressmaking course that the college also run.

No comments:

Post a Comment