Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Going Wild at the Zoo

It occurs to me that I have posted a lot of 'Days Out' posts recently and not much else. I assure you this will be rectified soon but before it is here's one more 'Days Out' post.

In the run up to Christmas I finally got around to visiting Taronga Zoo. I've been in Sydney for 4 years and still hadn't been so when my sister came to visit I jumped at the chance of checking out more touristy sites.
Grabbing some shots on a very windy ferry

It was a little bit chilly in the morning so I wrapped up in my blue cape but by the afternoon the sun had come out and it was gloriously warm.

As for the zoo itself, well it was fantastic. I especially loved the baby tigers and those cheeky giraffes!

I'll leave you with some photos of the animals:

No comments:

Post a Comment