Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Home Shopping Wishlist for 2012

The blog has been pretty quiet this year as I have been spending most of my free time working on our new unit. Most of the big jobs are done now but there are still hundreds (or so it feels!) of small jobs that need finishing up. So with that in mind I have compiled a list of items I want to buy to finish off the place. I was inspired by pictures of the Museum of '51 held at the Southbank Centre in London (more info can be found here)
Home Shopping
Greenington Currant Sideboard, $1,659
Pair of figural atomic table lamps with original s : Lot 160
Retro Bullet Retro Bullet Planter, $160
George Nelson Vitra Collection - Multicoloured Ball Clock, $307
Arch 1-light Polished Steel/ Chrome Floor Lamp | Overstock.com, $67
Outré Gallery - Exhibitions - PREVIOUSLY:: March 2011: Matte Stephens...
Noguchi Coffee Table - Natural - Buy the Glass Coffee Tables and...

1 comment:

  1. I am wishing for more novelty items on the home shopping network. Figurines and items like branded merchandise such as promotional umbrellas would be nice.

    ReplyDelete