Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Dita Von Teese for Art Deco Cosmetics

Exciting new news for Dita von Teese fans. Dita just announced on Who Say that she will be launching a new range of cosmetics with Art Deco Cosmetics this coming May. Dita is shooting the campaign next week in Paris. No other details have emerged but I will keep you updated when they do.

Dita also mentioned that her beauty book (which I have been waiting for forever!) will be out this fall. The picture above is a teaser from the book!

3 comments:

  1. I live in the U.S.A. and had a terribly hard time trying to find a Artdeco retailer that would ship the states. You would think that I live in Antarctica!
    This line is not going to be available in the U.S.A. If you want to purchase these products contact Nicola at www.tenderlovingskincare.co.uk
    She has been incredibly helpful and knowledgeable about the line. I already have all the products on pre-order!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the information on the line. Shame its not being released in the states, perhaps it will be at a later date. I'm in Australia so will try to find out if it is being released here! x

      Delete
  2. We stumbled over here coming from a different website
    and thought I might check things out. I like what I see so now i am following you.
    Look forward to exploring your web page repeatedly.

    Feel free to surf to my site; Psn Code Generator

    ReplyDelete