Sunday, March 11, 2012

What Emma Did - 11th March 2012

It seems I completely forgot to post the 'What Emma Did' post for last week so this weeks will be an amalgamation of last weeks and this weeks 'What Emma Did'. So without further ado, this week I have been:
♥ Getting a new job!
♥ Venturing out in the rain to check out The Peels 2nd Birthday (I blogged about it here)
Having my hair all chopped off! (you can check it out here)
Finally jumping on the bandwagon and started reading 'The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo'
♥ Picking up some super cute red ballet flats at Big W for a bargainous $9 (I'm sure they'll show up in an outfit post soon!)
♥ Ordering myself a copy of Style Me Vintage: Clothes after all the noise about it in the blogosphere (I will be sure to review it as soon as it arrives but there are many fab reviews out there already!)

No comments:

Post a Comment