Sunday, April 8, 2012

What Emma Did - 8th April 2012

Happy Easter to all my readers. Things have been pretty quiet on the blog this week as Easter is a crazy time of year for us bakery so I haven't had much time for blogging but next week will be back to normal. In the meantime this week I have been:

♥ Watching Hugo with the hubby (a review will follow soon)
♥ Having the bakers over for a movie night 
♥ Finishing my Tiki bar makeover (which I will post about soon)
♥ Eating way to many hot cross buns!
♥ Going on a mission to find Mini Eggs again this year!
♥ Watching a guy we used to go and see live in Cheltenham, Vince Freeman audition for The Voice UK and get on Team Danny! 


P.s for any of you vintage loving ladies I am selling a set of heated rollers on eBay as my hair is to short to use them now. Bid for them here.

No comments:

Post a Comment