Thursday, August 30, 2012

Fifties Fair 2012

On Sunday the hubby and I took a road trip over to Wahroonga to the Rose Seidler House Fifties Fair. We arrived a little late as we hadn't got in from work until 2.30am! but after grabbing a bite to eat we headed down to the main stage (where by chance with met up with the rest of the Old Hat lot and arrived just in time to watch the best dressed competition being judged.
The lovely Michelle of Ravishing Retro entered the best dressed family with her companion who I had not met before but were beaten by a family of four who all looked the part!

After the parade we headed back up to the top to check out all the goodies on offer at the stalls. There were many beautiful dresses that were out of my price range but I did manage to find this beautiful emerald green 1950s shift dress that the seller sold to me for the bargain price of $45 as it needs re-hemming.

No comments:

Post a Comment