Saturday, December 15, 2012

Michelle's Farewell

On Thursday afternoon the hubby and I headed to Pyrmont for the lovely Michelle's birthday and farewell party. As well as turning a youthful 20 Michelle will be heading off to France for (I believe) 6 months and so we farewelled her in true Old Hat style. The hubby and I arrived at the soiree just in time to find that we were being moved on by the harbour foreshore police so we relocated the party to Michelle's apartment for   more brie, bread champagne and french fanciness of a nautical persuasion.

Being the bad blogger that I am I failed to take any pictures of the soiree but here is an outfit shot that the birthday girl kindly snapped for me before we had to dash off for the hubby to get to work.
Beret - Christian Dior
Red crop cardigan - SES Fashions
50's style top - Forever New
Skirt - ????
Red Ballet Pumps - Kmart

No comments:

Post a Comment