Wednesday, February 6, 2013

The Versatile Blog Award

I'm delighted to announce that I have been given this fab blog award from the lovely Annora of Nora Finds. As part of the award I have to mention 7 things people probably didn't know about me:
1. As a teenager I was really into horses. I had my own ponies Mel and JB on loan from a local riding school  that I helped out at on weekends and I even made my own horse website which now has sadly disappeared into the Geocities void the above award is the only remainder of the site.

2. When I was younger my hair was so long I could sit on it but it was so heavy it gave me headaches so I had it all cut off into a bob. Over the years I've had it pretty much every length, colour and style going.

3. I wore braces from the age of 10 to 18. My teeth were crazy I even had to have an operation as one was growing in the roof of my mouth!

4. I have a phobia of cockroaches which isn't good if you live in Australia. I've been living here 5 years and I still can't get used to seeing them running around in the summer! 

5. I never went to university. I got offered a place to do a Law degree as I wanted to be a lawyer when I was younger but at the time there was a huge influx of people studying law which resulted in a very small starting salary and so I started working as a legal secretary instead of going to uni.

6. I moved out of home and to the other side of the country when I was 19. I had to work 3 jobs to support myself and it was hard going but they were some of the most fun years of my life! 

7. The hubby and I are planning on opening a bakery in a few years but my dream business would be a 1950's style diner!  

Part of the award is passing it on to 15 other versatile bloggers. I don't read that many blogs so I don't think I'll be able to come up with 15 but I nominate:
♥ Tim and Jesse of like Johnny and June
♥ Michelle of Ravishing Retro 
♥ Steph of Ms Frangipani presents
♥ Molly of Molly Made
♥ Bex of Subversive Femme
♥ Bec of Black Swan's Pond

No comments:

Post a Comment