Thursday, March 14, 2013

Love Vintage Show

Hi readers
Sorry it has been a quiet week on the blogging front. It's been a little hectic around here recently what with our upcoming move, the hubby looking for a new job and my recent barrage of medical test and doctors visits but hopefully this will all be over with soon and I will be back to regular blogging.

I have a lovely distraction this weekend in the form of Sydney's Love Vintage Show. Myself, Nora and our fellow Old Hatters will be greeting visitors on Friday night so if you're coming to the show be sure to come and say hi. You may also spot me on the catwalk in some of the parades on Sunday.

The Love Vintage show is one of the highlights of this vintage lovers year (along with the Fifties Fair) and is jam packed with fantastic stalls selling a host of vintage beauties, great talks and parades and lots more. The show is on this coming weekend at Horden Pavilion, Entertainment Quarter, Moore Park opening times are Friday 5.30 PM - 9 PM, Saturday 10 AM - 5 PM and Sunday 10 AM - 4 PM tickets are just $14!

For those who can't make it to the show, I will be updating my Instagram throughout Friday evening and all of Sunday. You can follow me by clicking on the button in the column on the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment