Monday, March 18, 2013

The Love Vintage Fair - March 2013

This weekend was the Love Vintage Show at Horden Pavilion at the Entertainment Quarter Sydney. Myself and some fellow Old Hatters were asked to help out by Nora who was in turn helping out at the fair.  On Friday night we were the official welcome committee on the red carpet at the entrance to the fair. 
After welcoming a whole host of well dressed guests we had a look around the stalls and caught the 'Best dressed in Vintage' competition (which Nora was judging). We also inadvertently appeared on The Projects Metro Whip round segment. You may spot me in the background with my red handbag! If you have trouble with the video below you can watch the segment here

You can check out Nora's blog post about Friday night at the show here
I could not make the fair on Saturday as I had to work but I was back on Sunday to appear in the 'Steppin’ Out Today with a Vintage Twist' Parade as hosted by the lovely Bonnie Rose of Bonnie Rose Vintage . Having never done anything like this before I was a little nervous and I think a little awkward on stage but it was fun nonetheless
The next vintage fair is The Vintage Fair at Exhibition Hall, Australian Technology Park Sydney on September 27th - 29th

No comments:

Post a Comment