Friday, May 31, 2013

Hoyts Gatsby Gala

On Monday night the Hubby and I attended a special gala screening of The Great Gatsby in 3D at Hoyts Entertainment Quarter. We dressed specially for the movie and when we arrived we were asked to walk the red carpet and appear a video they were filming. Unfortunately I have not yet been able to find the video or photos online but as soon as I do I will post them here. Here is what I wore:
Dress - 80's Vintage from Relevant by Lady Lace
Shoe - Rivers

Whilst waiting for the movie to start we chatted to an amazing lady called Rose who was a breast cancer survivor who was photographed for a book of women who had mastectomy and was setting up her own charity to help cancer patients fund their treatment.

As for the itself it movie was absolutely amazing (I will post my review later) and it was a fantastic night out.

Each audience member was treated to a goodie bag containing these items:
Keeping reading for my review of the movie

1 comment: