Monday, July 22, 2013

Daily Outfit: Down on the Farm

On Saturday we took my little niece to the Entertainment Quarter to visit the animals from the Golden Ridge Animal Farm and to check out the markets. Our first port of call we to take my little niece to see the animals. Being a little sooky my niece took a while to warm up to the animals and did not want to go in and stroke them but she liked the little ducklings and bunnies.
After seeing the farm animals and wandering through the market we took my niece to the playground where she had a fantastic time (as did we as you're never to old to play on the see-saw). We then grabbed a spot of lunch before heading home just in time to avoid the rain.

I dressed for the day in a farm girl style outfit including my new skirt from Modcloth.
Blue gingham tie shirt - Heyday
Blue circle skirt - Sunny Girl via Modcloth
Red button bag - Thrifted
Red Cardigan (hanging from bag) - Kmart
Red ballet punps - Kmart
Red spot headband - A gift from the French Fairy

1 comment: