Sunday, January 5, 2014

What Emma Did - 5th January 2014

This week I have been:
♥ Cooking a 5 course meal for NYE which we spent indoors watching the celebrations on TV 
♥ Going for a picnic at Oatley Pleasure Grounds and watching the soldier crabs
♥ Going swimming at Dianne's and Michael's
♥ Going shopping at Birkenhead Point Outlet Centre with my nephew for his birthday
Snuggling on the couch watching We're the Millers and Cirque du Soleil: Worlds Away
♥ Going out for Thai, ice-creams and a walk along the beach in Cronulla for the Hubby's birthday
Going out for brunch with the Hubby the Purple Fairy and my little niece to Grounds of Alexandria but finding they are closed for the holidays
♥ Going to Ikea with the Hubby, the Purple Fairy and my little niece
♥ Taking my Christmas tree down and de-Christmasing my house

No comments:

Post a Comment