Sunday, March 2, 2014

What Emma Did - 2nd March 2014

Apologies for the lack of blog posts this week. I had quite a difficult and action packed week that by Tuesday I was so exhausted I was wishing the weekend would come early. I promise there will be more posts up next week including one about my visit to the Miss Fisher's Murder Mystery Costume Exhibition so Phryne fans keep an eye out for that one. In the meantime this week I have been:
♥ Working extra shifts to help cover for a friend who is going through a bad time at the moment
♥ Helping to do the food for the Italian Fairies dads wake
♥ Trawling my local op shops and picking up some goodies (which I will share with you next week)
♥ Going to do the quiz at our local RSL
♥ Meeting up with the UN girls for a Friday catchup
♥ Going to see the Miss Fisher's Murder Mystery Costume Exhibition at Old Government House, Parramatta with the Hubby
♥ Getting my niece a job back at the creche with us after one of the creche ladies left
♥ Snuggling on the couch out of the rain watching movies with the Hubby
♥ Watching the Mardi Gras on TV

No comments:

Post a Comment