Friday, April 11, 2014

Product Review: Snugg iPad 3 Executive Case Cover and Stand in Electric Blue Leather

Recently the Hubby mentioned to me that he needed a new case for his iPad as the old one was rather battered so when The Snugg contacted me to review one of their iPad cases it seemed like a fortuitous coincidence.

The Snugg sell iPad, smartphone and tablet cases as well as Kindle covers and other accessories. Their cases are made of PU leather and come with a lifetime guarantee which means that if you have a problem with the case that is no fault of your own it will be replaced with a brand new case. The Snugg offer free standard shipping worldwide.

I opted for the Snugg iPad 3 Executive Case Cover and Stand in Electric Blue Leather the case features: automatic sleep/wake cover that folds into 2 position stand, pockets for cash, business and travel cards, hand strap, stylus loop and Snugg Promise.

We received the case just over a week after our order and are extremely happy with it.. The case is well made from high quality materials and fits perfectly. I am incredibly happy with the product and the customer service I received from the company.

Disclaimer: The Snugg offered me this product free in return for this post however the opinions in the post are my own. All advertorials are conducted on a fully transparent basis to my readers. Only products or services that are used and approved by me personally are reviewed! 

No comments:

Post a Comment