Monday, June 9, 2014

Daily Outfit - Everybody Want to Be a Cat

On Saturday the Purple Fairy and I headed into the city to check out Finders Keepers market. Although I didn't have any spare cash to buy anything I did spot a lot of gorgeous pieces from different sellers and I grabbed their cards so I can purchase some items when I have a bit more money to spend.
I wore the ... dress I got from Modcloth's Stylish Surprise sale and following the cat pattern added some cat themed accessories to finish off the look:
Camille dress by Dear Creatures via Modcloth as part of their Stylish Surprise sale
Green Cardigan - SES Fashion
Yellow Satchel - casalhaja on eBay
Mustard beanie - eBay
Cat tights - zanzea_trend on eBay
Mustard ballet flats - Rubi Shoes
Cat earrings - utopialive87 on eBay

1 comment: