Wednesday, June 4, 2014

#RE2014 - June: Reskill

May has flown by with very little blogging from me and no #RE2014 posts. I'm hoping to get back on track in June with Reskill. So this month I will be attempting to learn new skills that I have been meaning to try for ages including starting to learn to drive and as it is winter attempting to learn to knit. I will keep you abreast of my progress.

I will also be brushing up on some old skills such as getting back on a horse and trying some horse riding again and picking up my camera again and attempting to switch from auto mode to manual by learning more about each function and what it does. My first attempt at this will be trying to get decent night shots at Vivid Sydney this Wednesday night so look out for a post about that!

I will also be learning archery at the end of the month. This is something that the hubby did when he was younger and something that I have wanted to try for a while so it is something that we can do together. Keep reading for a post about me having a robin hood moment!

1 comment: