As part of #2104 Review month I am catching up on posts I failed to do for the previous months. Today I thought I'd share with you a couple of restoration projects that I failed to share during Restore month.
here. I did consider striping off the white paint to restore it to its former glory but then I discovered it had been painted with enamel paint which is a pain to strip and creates toxic fumes. I rethought it and painted it black to match the rest of my bedroom furniture. I have been searching for ages for handles that match the rest of my bedroom furniture furniture but have not managed to ind any in the right size yet.
January 2013 for just $15. I loved the actual teak wood but the vinyl on the doors was looking a bit tired so I painted it white to tie in with my dinning chairs which are white and wood. I also changed the gold handles for wooden ones. Here's the finished result: