Sunday, August 24, 2014

Visiting Lennox Head

On Tuesday the Hubby and I took a short trip down the road to Lennox Head. The weather was unseasonably warm so it was the perfect day to spend wandering around this little seaside town. We started off by grabbing an ice-cream from In the Pink. They offered so many delicious flavours that it was difficult to chose but in the end I plumped for mint choc chip and the hubby opted for a scoop of mocha and a scoop of caramel. I took this quite snap before he wolfed the whole thing.
After finishing our ice-creams we took a wander around the shops and I popped into Riley Burnett as I wanted to check out the Erstwilder brooches they had on sale but unfortunately they had none in stock at the time! Next we took a leisurely stroll along the beach. We did intend to walk to Lake Ainsworth but after walking a way along the beach we became too hot and the poor Hubby's head was starting to burn so we returned to the car.

On the way home we stopped off at Pat Morton lookout to admire the view. However we were feeling too lazy to climb all the way to the top (I'm sure we will go back to do it another day to climb it) so here are some pictures I took from the car park:

No comments:

Post a Comment