Sunday, December 21, 2014

What Emma Did - 21st December 2014

Apologies for the lack of posts this week. I have been super busy and have many things to post about so I will try and get around to it soon but in all honesty it probably won't be for a while as I am working 6 days next week, including Christmas day (sad face!) and the week after but for now. This week I have been:
♥ Showing my sister around Byron and taking a drive up to the lighthouse
♥ Going to Movie World to attend the White Christmas Parade (which I will try to blog about soon)
♥ Getting our poor old car serviced
♥ Reading more of Eragon
♥ Playing more Little Big Planet 3
♥ Taking a road trip to Carrara Markets to pick up some Christmas Pressies 
♥ Working - lots!

No comments:

Post a Comment