Sunday, March 1, 2015

What Emma Did - 1st March 2015

Apologies for the lack of posts over the last few weeks. I have been feeling a little uninspired of late and on top of that our internet has been down for a while and I have been suffering with a few aches and pains which I won't bore you with now.  I took the opportunity to take a little break and recharge my batteries. Now I'm back with  a lot to blog about so lets get to today's post.  As I have not posted a 'What Emma Did' for 3 weeks I will give you an update of what I have been up to. So without further ado over the last I have been:

♥ Watching the last season of Boardwalk Empire
♥ Picking up a new fish tank
♥ Going op shopping
♥ Having a belated valentines date with the Hubby at the Australian Outback Spectacular (which I will blog about soon)
♥ Going kayaking 
♥ Spending a day out in Brisbane which included a disappointing lunch in Room with Roses and viewing the fabulous Costumes from the Golden Age of Hollywood (a blog post will appear soon!)
♥ Going to see Everybody Loves Lucy (I will also blog about this soon)
♥ Having a lovely diner at Mokha in Byron with Kate from Connect the Dots and her lovely Hubby 
♥ Following on the Lucy theme by watching Lucy (2003)
♥ Taking a trip to Surfers Paradise with the Hubby to see the fantastic Disney sand sculptures at Sand Safari (which I will also blog about soon)

No comments:

Post a Comment