Sunday, March 22, 2015

What Emma Did - 22nd March 2015

I have just realised that I have failed to post a 'What Emma Did' post for since the beginning of the month so I thought I would do a post to catch you all up with what I have been up to.

The last 3 weeks I have been:
♥ Getting some new fish for our tank
♥ Going for a trip to Coolangatta to do some shopping at That Shop and picking up a few bags in 20th Century Antiques & Collectables
♥ Taking the kayaks out on the river
♥ Going for a swim at the beach
♥ Flying down to Sydney for a long weekend
♥ Catching up with the UN girls including the Italian Fairy who had just flown back from Cambodia
♥ Going out to dinner at Doughbox Diner with Annora of Nora Finds and Ellen of A Wild Tea Party and laughing at the fact Annora and I were wearing almost the same outfit!
♥ Attending the wedding of our friends and the Hubby's old apprentice
♥ Heading into the city to visit Paddy's Market
♥ Trying archery at Sydney Olympic Park and not being very good!
♥ Taking another trip to Seaworld
♥ Watching the last few episodes of Boardwalk Empire
♥ Going to Bangalow Markets

No comments:

Post a Comment