Monday, April 20, 2015

Daily Outfit - Thrifted and Gifted

Sage Freddie knitted top - Collectif
Circle skirt - thrifted
Burgundy croc skin bag - gifted to me
Burgundy heel - Rivers 

One of the great things about having a strong sense of personal style is that people see certain items and think of you. That happened for two of the items in today's outfit. The first is the fabulous vintage burgundy crocodile skin bag that was gifted to me from the French fairy as she said it was sitting in the back of her wardrobe and was much more my kind of thing. 

The second is this great circle skirt that the lovely lady (who calls me the vintage 'Happy Days' girl) at our local op shop put aside for me. This is just one of the perks of having a local op shop that you shop at regularly (that and the fab discount we get!) 

As the weather has taken a turn for the colder recently I paired it with my Collectif Freddie knitted top and my burgundy heels from Rivers that have been in my wardrobe for some time!  



No comments:

Post a Comment