Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Gingham Amongst the Bamboo

It was a beautiful day today so the Hubby and I hopped into the car and took a trip to Crystal Castle. I will tell you more about my trip in a future post but for now this is what I wore:
 White shirt - ?
Red/Pink gingham skirt - Atmosphere at Primark
Red Ballet pumps - Big W
Apple Bag - Ollie & Nic
Sunglasses - Prada
Daisy Earrings - eBay



When it comes to day to day accessories I tend to keep it simple. Especially when it comes to my bag. I tend to grab the same one I always use. But when I was planning this outfit I remembered this amazing apple bag that has been sitting in the wardrobe in my spare room since its last outing on the blog way back in 2013! Once in a while it is nice to raid your wardrobe and use accessories that you haven't used for a while. Its almost as good as getting a new item!  

2 comments:

  1. Ugh that bag is truly amazing - seriously jealous!! And how adorable are you with this ensemble! My goodness!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely! I adore this bag its so cute it was a nice surprise when I pulled it out of the back of the wardrobe and went oh yeah I'd forgotten about that one! x

      Delete