Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Daily Outfit - Out in the Garden

Green spot blouse - Thrifted but originally Mia Moda
Yours Sincerely Full Circle Skirt in Snow White - Target
White ballet flats - Kmart

I picked up this blouse in my local op shop a few weeks back but did not know what to wear it with. So I just matched it with my white skirt. 
 We spent most of our day chilling in our garden. The garden is looking beautiful at the moment as all my spring flowers are blooming however I could not get any pictures in front of the flower beds without getting the bunnies house in the shots so the background is looking pretty plain. You may notice the nasty red mark on my arm in the shot above well I burnt myself pretty badly on the oven at work! Ouch!
Apologies for the squinting in these pictures as it was rather bright today!

No comments:

Post a Comment