Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Blog Catchup - A Steam Train Ride and the Botanic Gardens

Its been so long that I have had a chance to blog that I thought I would catch you up on some of the thing I got up to whilst on hiatus. Way back at the beginning of November the Hubby's Dad and his friend came to stay. He is a steam train enthusiast so we headed into Brisbane on Sunday morning to for Steam Train Sunday.
I decided to take one of the dresses I picked up in the Modcloth Stylish Surprise Sale a spin so here is a pic of my outfit for the day. Unfortunately for some reason the focus on my camera is a little out in these shots but never mind!
After our jaunt around the city we headed up to Mount Coot-tha reserve for a spot of lunch at Kuta Cafe whilst enjoying the view before heading back down the hill for a wander around the botanic gardens. I leave you with our piccies from around the gardens:

No comments:

Post a Comment