Saturday, December 19, 2009

My Bargain Boudoir Buy

Dearest readers I'm so excited to tell you about my latest eBay purchase - a fabulous 1940s or 50s dressing table for the bargain price of $20. For the last few months I've struggled putting in my curlers and setting my hair at my bathroom sink mirror now I have a gorgeous dedicated space in my boudoir to primp and preen.

To add to my delight my wonderful step-dad has offered to help me restore the dressing table to its former glory when he and my mum come over to visit in March. He is also sourcing handles from the period so I can replace the current modern ones.
I will be sure to bring you pictures in March once it is fully restored but for now here is my polyvore set of items I might be purchasing to spruce up my dressing table so maybe it wont work out as such a bargain after all!

I also adore this Charmingly Shabby Chic Vintage Lipstick Caddy for sale on Etsy for $19.50 usd from 'where did you get that' What do you think dear readers? ... x

No comments:

Post a Comment