Thursday, January 28, 2010

Fairytale Fashion: Snow White

Last week I had bad stomach pains that resulted in me ending up in hospital on Tuesday night so this week I have been taking it easy and recovering. While convalescing I've been doing a lot of reading especially the fairy tales of the Brothers Grimm. I've always loved fairytale princesses especially Disney's Snow White with her gorgeous 50's style hair, alabaster skin and red lips.

The Gorgeous Rachel Weisz as Snow White

I love this great Snow White costume by mon2rtk on Etsy:

I have been trying to put together my own Snow White outfit but finding the items of clothing I envisage for the look has been harder than I thought it would be but I hope bring you pictures soon.

Bring some fairytale style to you fashion dear readers ... x

No comments:

Post a Comment