Thursday, March 25, 2010

Lunch, The Zoo and a New Dress For You!

Monday was a beautiful day so we all headed out for a drive on the Grand Pacific Highway down to the Scarborough Hotel for a spot of lunch. On the way we stopped at the lookout point and got some gorgeous shots (see piccy above!) The sky seemed to be filled with hang-gliders and paragliders which gave me inspiration for my new thing to try this month. It looks like so much fun! After lunch we went to Symbio Wildlife Gardens and made some new friends!Please excuse my squinty eyes it was rather a bright day. Incidentally I must stop being so lazy with my hair and outfit choices. I seem to be wearing a lot of singlets lately and I don't actually like them that much!Here's my gorgeous hubby with his new friend. That's my Mum and Stepdad in the background.

In other news I have now listed the Chicstar Vintage Pencil Dress on Ebay. You can find it here!

Happy bidding dear readers ... x

No comments:

Post a Comment