Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Diverisfying My Blog

http://www.scottawoodward.com/fashion_portraiture/pin_up.html I've decided I want to make my blog a bit more diverse. Emma aime started as a blog about all the things I like but in recent month it seems to have become purely fashion focused. I have had comments from readers who said they preferred the blog when I first started it, when there was a wider range of blog subjects. With this in mind I have devised some new blog "sections" on a host of thing I enjoy

Recipes - with a range of 1940's, 50's and wartime recipes and other sweet treats to titillate your tastebuds.

Books - Book reviews on both fiction books and those on range of subjects including vintage clothing, beauty and cooking.

Travel and Time Out - In my spare time I love planning trips to far off places and making itineraries (I'm an obsessive list maker) I also like visiting new places in my area so I'll bring more of this to my blog.

Housekeeping - Where I will bring you some classic housekeeping tips from the 1940s and 50's.

Film Reviews - I love watching movies new and old alike and I have done a few film reviews in the past so I will bring you more of these.

Are there any other sections you would like to see dear readers ... x

No comments:

Post a Comment