Monday, March 8, 2010

My Chicstar Order

I was so excited today when I got my Chicstar order in the post. However my excitement soon turned to disappointment when I realised that I have lost a dress size in the time between placing my order and it arriving on my doorstep (about a week!)

As for the items themselves. I ordered the item below and I have to say they're not bad. They aren't great quality but for the price you pay you can't really complain. You definitely get what you pay for. Once I've taken the dresses in they will probably be popping up in future outfit posts so you can judge for yourselves. The dress that inspired me to put together the Alice in Wonderland inspired outfit unfortunately doesn't suit me so I will be offering it as part of a giveaway later in the year.

My Chicstar Order


What do you think of my purchases dear readers ... x

3 comments:

  1. They seem nice, but I've seen Chicstar's name popping up on a design and copyright blog I follow, so it should be interesting to see whether Stop Staring has any issues with such copies existing. I understand that fashion is all about taking 'influence' from other design houses, but these are so uncannily similar!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I agree Miss Emmi they are a bit too similar. I have to say the quality is probably not half as good as Stop Staring x

    ReplyDelete