Saturday, May 15, 2010

Daily Outfit: Peg and Parker

Friday started off a little chilly here in Sydney so I wrapped up warm to meet the girls at the pub. It turned in to a gloriously sunny afternoon so I was a little overheated but I relished the opportunity of being able to wear my seamed stockings. Hopefully one day soon I will get my seams tattooed on so I wont have to spend half an hour trying to get them straight in the mornings!
For this outfit inspiration I channeled Parker Posey's Character, Danica in Blade Trinity Yes that is a gratuitous half naked shot of the very toned Ryan Renolds - enjoy ladies!

I'm still trying to grow my fringe out and its at the awkward length where it always seems to be in my eyes. I feel like Peg from Lady and the Tramp.Which reminds me how long its been since I've seen that great movie so I'm off to watch it but I'll leave you with this.

Have a good weekend dear readers ... x

No comments:

Post a Comment