Sunday, June 13, 2010

What Emma Did - 13th June

Hello Dear Readers
I've been finding it hard to find time to update my blog of late so I have decided to bring you a new section entitlted 'What Emma Did' to let you know how I have spent my week.

This week I have been:
♥ Snuggling next to my new electric flame effect fireplace
♥ Enjoying home made goulash (a recipe post will follow)
♥ Shopping for a sheepskin rug to put next to my new fire
♥ Enjoying the fact that we have a new laptop so I can blog whilst lounging in bed!
♥ Oggling at the gorgously illuminated buildings of Macquarie Visions
♥ Having a birthday lunch with the purple fairy
♥ Watching period dramas including 'The Great Gatsby' and 'The 39 Steps'
♥ Booking tickets for Roller Derby and The Good Food Show
♥ Having a fab Friday night at The Big Tease, part of the Australian Burlesque Festival
♥ Cursing my termpremental internet connection
♥ Playing fuse trip roulette with the dodgy wiring in our 1950s built unit and cursing when I have to go outside in the cold at unsociable hours to reset the fuses because one of us tried to boil the kettle whilst running a few other appliances at the same time!

No comments:

Post a Comment