Monday, September 27, 2010

What Emma Did - 26th September 2010

I'm late posting this again! Its getting to be a bad habit. This week I have been

Finishing my hoody towel for baby Amara
Watching old movies
Planning a train holiday and trying to track down an old steamer trunk
Breaking out my spring dresses as the weather warms up
Eating more yummy Thai food from Satang Thai (I'm becoming obsessed with this place!)
Having a party for the French fairy and her other half to celebrate their return from France
Feeling summer is on its way whilst gorging myself on my hubby's strawberries and cream sponge and champagne.
Enjoying more burlesque at the very sultry Noir Review
Going baby bananas at my very spoilt niece's baby shower
Reliving my youth by reading the Adrian Mole books by Sue Townsend

No comments:

Post a Comment