Sunday, October 3, 2010

Buys of the Week from Bexterity

OK so i don't post for almost a week then you get four post in two days. What can I say? Well actually I've been really busy this week as I've worked everyday the last week (which is unusual for me!) and due to the fact i keep forgetting to take my tablets I've been pretty tired over the last few weeks. I must find some way of remembering them!

Anyway onto the items I've bought this week:

Bexterity held a sale on facebook on Monday evening and being a bit of a sale addict I just couldn't resist buying some of her gorgeous bits and bobs. In fact I got so into buying all the gorgeousness that I actually ended up buying two Bettie Page purses but no matter I will offer one as a giveaway on the blog at some point in the future.

Bex offers her beautiful goodies including hair flowers, gorgeous hats and fab frocks for sale online here or you can catch her at the monthly Rock n Roll Markets in Tempe. Bex is currently celebrating FROCKTOBER so with every dress of hers you purchase she will donate $10 to the Ovarian Cancer Research Foundation. What better reason could you need to buy one of her beautiful frocks!!
And if you're in the Sydney area and want to have some fab pin up style photos of yourself Bexterity offers fab pinup photo packages. As soon as I have some extra pennies I'm booking a session!

No comments:

Post a Comment