Wednesday, December 29, 2010

2010 - The Year In Review

2010 was a busy year for the hubby and I. We had visits from my Mum and Stepdad, My older sister and her boyfriend, The hubby's Dad then very shortly after the Hubby's Mum so it feels like we've only just reclaimed our house.

Although we both worked hard (the hubby doubly so!) and I recently got a new job we still took time to enjoy time out together. This year we went to see:
Nation
Westside Story
The Australian burlesque Festival
Stephen Lynch
Fame
and most recently Bon Jovi


This year I concentrated on learning new skills and expanding my knowledge:
I learnt dressmaking thanks to my lovely Mummy who helped me make this fab skirt
I learnt about digital photography thanks to the hubby's dad who gave me an SLR camera and taught me how to use it.
I also learnt about photoshop from the hubby's Dad
I expended my childcare knowledge by reading up all the Purple fairy's notes from her TAFE diploma

Although we didn't have the time or money to travel this year we got a new car which meant we could explore a little further afield in our local area and we also finally set the date for our wedding in Fiji next July!!

We also welcomed our great-niece baby Amara to the family in 2010 and she is just beautiful!

I hope 2010 was a great year for you all dear readers and 2011 will be even better!

No comments:

Post a Comment